Love it. But how to keep track of weight loss.

I'm so happy with this eating plan. It was easy to stick to and lost a lot of weight this first week but how do I keep track of weight loss on the app? I can't find any place to put weigh in each week.

19replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • linrenep
    • linrenep
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ok. Figured it out. Does anyone read these posts?

Like 3
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

linrenep Yes

• linrenep I do.  Lol.  This is my 2nd day on this app, so I am still figuring out how to use all of it.  

Like 1
    • lordev
    • lordev
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'd like to clear the weight take and start again but I don't know how.

• linrenep
    • linrenep
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

lordev 

• linrenep
    • linrenep
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

linrenep go to start up and re enter your start up and current weight.

• famorte01
    • Why put off feeling good?
    • famorte01
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

linrenep 

Im trying to figure out the same thing. Where did you find out how to chart your weight loss?

• famorte01  

Me too - can't find anywhere to track it. 

• famorte01 

Got it! (Found   @linerep's other reply) - Go to my measurements, click on the '+' sign at the top of the graph, date pop-up comes up. Put today's date in and then change weight on pop-up. 

Like 6
    • famorte01
    • Why put off feeling good?
    • famorte01
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Rebecca Graham 

Thank you!👍

Like 1
  • Rebecca Graham Thank you!

Like 2
    • Elyse
    • Elyse
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

So how do you put in your measurements? I did weight but I know there’s a way to do measurements too but I can’t find it. 

• RhondaH
    • Mom, Wife and Pharmacist
    • Rhonda3
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I entered an incorrect weight. Is there a way to delete that entry? 

• RhondaH.  Go to Rebecca Graham's reply from 11 months ago.  The reply starts with Got it!  Just follow those instructions!!

• Rebecca Graham  You’re  a genius. I’ve been trying to get it to work right for two years.  Thanks!

Like 1
  • Note to newbies like me. I only see Measurements on WEB app, not app on iPhone. 

• Merms
    • Merms
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’m on the premium CM and have it linked to Apple Health. I use a Weight watchers body analysis scale (water %, lbs fat, % bone,etc) which I write down in a journal then type into Apple Health (which imports to CM and adjusts my macros as I lose weight).  I love this app and have twice contacted CM with questions that were promptly and nicely answered. Like anything it takes a bit of poking around to get familiar and see what it can do. Best wishes-hang in there-it is worth it.—Merms 

• Nobody
    • Joesgirl
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I agree 100%! I paid for lose it for 2 years and hated the fact that they were so anti-keto. Now I paid for this and it's so difficult to use. Where in the world do you log your weight? Lose it might have been anti-keto but it was the easiest app ever to use I'm starting to hate this one

• Hello there, and sorry for the confusion. On mobile or web app, tap the Goals button to get to all of the measurements. Here's a short video showing you how to add or view weight measurements, specifically.

In house, we're talking about adding a weight "widget" to the Daily Log!

Like 1
Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 19Replies
  • 2027Views
  • 15 Following