Blueberry crumble from Pinterest

Tried and true by me using powder erythritol I purchased online, this sweetner is amazing! Im kind of scared now because I love it so much, I want to bake a lot now! I would put this in a 9x9 pan and not a regular cake pan possibly, add 3/4 of an egg to the cream cheese with some sweetner and add a little sweetner to the topping part  I used wild blueberries that were pretty sweet already but I followed the directions exactly and just making my own adjustments next time! This was awesome!

Keto Blueberry Cream Cheese Crumble

Ingredients: 

• 4 cups frozen organic blueberries, partially defrosted by sitting at room temperature

• Sugar-free sweetener of choice (I love Splenda; my sister prefers liquid stevia)

• 1 stick butter, melted

• 8 oz. cream cheese

• Pinch salt

• 1 1/2 cups almond flour

• 1/2 cup coconut flour

• 1/4 cup shredded coconut

• 2 tbsp. coconut chips (optional)

Directions: 

• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

• Layer blueberries in the bottom of a 2 qt. baking dish

• Dust a layer of Splenda (or evenly distribute drops of liquid stevia) over the blueberries, to taste

• Cut the cream cheese into thin slices, and layer evenly over the blueberries

• In a bowl, mix melted butter, salt, almond flour, coconut flour, and shredded coconut together until dry ingredients are completely moistened, but with mixture still chunky

• Spoon the crumble over the top of the cream cheese layer

• Optional: sprinkle coconut chips on top for added texture

• Bake covered for 15 minutes.  Remove the cover and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until blueberries are bubbling and the top is golden brown.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • missy1462
    • missy1462
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Sounds great.  Any chance you know the macros on it?

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

missy1462 I’m not positive but counting the ingredients macros shouldn’t be difficult, but I found this comment on there:

Rebecca McManus said...

If my calculations are correct there is a total of 108 carbs in the whole cobbler not including whatever sweetener you are adding to it. I guessed it's about 12 servings so about 9 grams of carbs again not including sweetener.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 109Views
  • 3 Following