Build a Recipe?

I know there is a way to import a recipe with a URL, but is there a way to build a recipe by adding specific ingredients?  For example, I'd like to add some family recipes for evaluation AND possible consumption, but either there's no way to manually build recipes OR I just don't know where it is.  This would be my favorite improvement to the app.

11replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I am looking for the same thing. A recipe builder… Is there not one within this app yet?

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

On the drop down menu under My Daily Log, go to Foods.  Select the My Foods tab.  On the menu bar below, select Recipes.  Just below the menu bar select Create a Recipe.

Like 3
  • Thank you!!  So easy once you know where it is 😉

Like 1
  • How do you add a recipe with a URL?  Thanks 

• Tdzarling
    • Tdzarling
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Game. Changer!  Thank you so much!  

Arbeasley75 - for importing via url, go to Foods>Recipes & Meal Plans>Import Recipe (on the app and web).

Like 1
  • Tdzarling thank you!  Do you have to have the premium package to do this?

• Tdzarling
    • Tdzarling
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'm not sure.  I DO have the premium package, though.

• I need to figure out how to add daily supplements to the My Foods list. It should be in a "batch"  that is used everyday. I tried a couple of times listing all the supplements and their values but it comes back blank when I try to repeat all of them together. Also if you take meds, does that break a fast?

• bambushka : at the bottom of your screen, when inputting supplements, click the tab, "add just once (arrow) " then it opens up the option , as a drop-down tab to "add every day".

do this with each supplement that you take and it'll automatically show up every day afterward.

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

That works.  What I did was I created a recipe with all of my vitamins in it. Then I just add the recipe I named "vitamins" under supplements everyday.

In regards to your question on meds, it depends on the med. You'd have to research whether it has sugar or other carbs. As far as I know, meds don't contain protein or fat, so sugar or binders are what you need to look out for.

• BuddingRose66 thank you so much, I knew there had to be a way. God bless.

Like 1
Like5 Follow
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 11Replies
  • 367Views
  • 7 Following