Bearno's Cauliflower Crust Pizza

Ok so while out shopping today I missed lunch and was past dinner. We have a local pizza place called Bearno’s and they have cauliflower crust on the menu. We were about to have a salad and my wife asked the manager/server how many carbs are in the crust. He said lots of folks ask, and he knew exactly what it was... 8 g of carbs for a 10 crust. So I said if that is true, I’ll give it a go. We ordered a 10 inch with Italian sausage and onions and bacon... and it had cheese and sauce of corse. We each had 4 slices from the 10 inch crust. It was absolutely amazing. It was so good I left feeling super guilty... can anyone tell me what the think the health numbers are? 8 grams of carbs + cheese, sauce, Italian sausage, and bacon. For 4 slices... if the numbers were really ok. I want to go back at least every other week.  

I'm stressed because my limits are:

19g of carbs

1485 cal

93g protein

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • not sure how accurate this is, but I had same concern, we have mod pizza in our area. https://yiddish.ninja/mod-pizzas-cauliflower-crust/

• TW Lost 45
    • Industrial Sales Professional
    • TW_lost_40
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

david j tarshis  Starship,  If you really can't go thru life without Pizza  Try this:

1  Mission whole wheat  6" tortilla  in hot 9 inch frying pan, toast about 1 min or so. 

take 4 tbsn of fav. marinara add 1 tbsn red wine mix well, paint toasted tortilla with mix .(toasted side)

Than add whatever o-carb toppings, like cheese , pepperoni, ham, sausage, ground beef (Cooked) n  top with more cheese, ( I also put mushrooms, black olives n pineapple very sparingly  . Put it back in the hot pan an cover until cheese is melted, Flop out on a warm plate and attack, I do !!!

If you question - my madness, I have lost 60 lbs. ,,, If you are sharing with another, you better have a green salad w, zero carb oil n vinegar dressing  with it...

• TW Lost 45
    • TW_lost_40
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

TW Lost 45 

• TW Lost 45
    • TW_lost_40
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

TW Lost 45  SORRY that is a Carb Balance - 1  Mission whole wheat  6" tortilla 

(3 net carbs)

• TW Lost 45  I've done this but not in the frying pan. Just tossed the similar ingredients on the tortilla and stuck it in my air fryer/toaster oven. 
    it "somewhat" satisfied my pizza craving but was also delicious. 

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 460Views
  • 4 Following