How much have you lost?

I have been doing Keto for about two weeks now and have not seen any weight loss. I have been feeling great, but wonder what should the expectations be for losing weight. I realize its based on individual goals, but curious to see how others have progressed. Can you all share how long you have been in Keto and how many lbs lost? Thanks!

98replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Heathermarie  Congratulations!

• Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dcisneros A full nights sleep is the dream. I have more than doubled my water intake since starting Keto, so I don’t have that luxury.

• Moondrake Glad to hear you are doing good.  

• Slim Dog
    • Slim_Dog
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Started January 12th down 30lbs 

Like 3
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Slim Dog Congratulations 🎈 

• jlager
    • jlager
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

18:6 fasting seems to help. I started three weeks ago looking to lose 20 lbs. I’ve lost probably about 6-7 lbs so far (mostly water weight I assume), but clothes are definitely fitting better. I miss the carbs but I feel strangely emotionally more solid on this diet. I’ll continue until I hit my goal. I haven’t been hitting my fat goals religiously as I think it’s mostly to feel satiated. I have a Keto breath analyzer and I’ve been in ketosis for at least the last two weeks. Let’s see how this goes. Good luck everyone. 

Like 4
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

jlager Congratulations 🎉🎈You are doing great!

• Debi  one meal a day 

• April 22...... May 22 - 10 pounds down... 

Like 3
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

cheflilplus5 Congratulations 🎉🎈 

• cheflilplus5 Congratulations 

• Vickie
    • Vickie.7
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’ve been on this diet since April 1st. I’ve lost 12 pounds. My husband has lost 17. We are sticking to it. 

Like 2
    • Ketogenic Karl
    • Eating the way Humans were designed to eat!!
    • Karkess
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Koshka When you first start your keto diet, your liver produces a lot of ketones and your body is confused what exactly to do with them, so it expells them through your urine.  As your body becomes fat or keto adapted, it will begin to burn those ketones as fuel instead of expelling them. So at some point you may show very low to no ketones in your urine and that's a great thing!! The only way to be sure from that point on is to get a blood ketone monitor. 

Like 2
    • Koshka
    • Koshka
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ketogenic Karl thats helpful to know, thanks!!

• CJ
    • strawberry_sea
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Down 15 lbs in my first 2 months. Started to get in some exercise a few times a week so hope the progress will continue. 

Like 2
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

CJ Congratulations 🎈 

• Moondrake thank you for the details on strips not working. I am 9 weeks in and have lost 17 pounds, one pound shy of my initial goal (195). I have seen weight loss slow and am wondering what you think about reassement of macros . After losing the weight, do I need to reset again?

I am at 1750 cal or less, 19carb,  139g fat, 50g protein 

• Bear
    • Bear.3
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Debi ORFisherman 

• Bear
    • Bear.3
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have been doing metro for a week and gained a couple of pounds.    I’m not doing well with the weight gain.  

• ORFisherman type error. 95g protien

• smythki
    • smythki
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’ve lost 16 lbs and have been in Ketosis for 2.5 months :) slow bust steady. Have 10 more pounds to reach my goal then maintain. 

• Rcurreri
    • Rcurreri
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

1 year 80 pounds. Hit a stall past 4 months so back on carb monitor to reign back in

• I'm new to this too, only one month. I lost 15 lbs in three weeks. I was dropping a lb or so everyday but it's slowing down now.

• MTL
    • MTL
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

1 month in and only lost about 5 pounds now stuck for the last week with no weight loss, ughhh. I work out about 4 days a week and always have. Help !

• MTL I'm sure not the one to give tips cuz I'm new & still learning keto, but do you follow your pie chart or graph thingy closely?

That's why I'm losing steady I guess. I struggle hard to get in everything I've put on  the chart by the end of the day. I've even ate one TBSP of saurkraute to bring the chart to perfect. LOL. Geeesh!

Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 98Replies
  • 2263Views
  • 55 Following