Making progress.

1 month of keto down and husband and I are both down 15. My total overall is 30 (started IF in June). December I added in 30 min cardio at least 3 times a week. Will see how that affects. Both very committed. Ready to see how the next month goes. 

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Texasbabe
    • Texasbabe
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hey girl !! I’m doing this with my husband too! What did y’all do? Count calories and keto? Dish !!! Congrats 🎈 

• Smith870
    • Smith870
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

My husband is staying at about 30 carbs and I started at about 24 but since dropped to 18-20. He doesn’t count anything just eats what I give him. But now he knows what to look for and purchase if he is away from home. I have to keep a daily log or I mess up. I also fast from about 8pm until Noon. I have coffee with unsweet cream in the morning and that’s it. I drink tons of water. I have a physically demanding job. 

Like 1
    • Texasbabe
    • Texasbabe
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Smith870  I laughed when you said “he just eats what I give him”... mine too haha. Well you’re killing it! Keep going !

• Way to go

• Dan
    • Dan.38
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’m staying below 25 carbs and keeping calories around 1800. I’m about 240 after losing 10. Does anyone eat the Atkins snacks? I’m stalled and wondering if that is causing it.

• Smith870
    • Smith870
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dan my husband stalled and we lowered his protein intake for a day or two. We don’t do the Atkins anything right now since trying to stay away from processed stuff that may have high sodium content. He has high bp. 

Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 111Views
  • 3 Following