HELP!!! AAAAHHHH

Hey all! Ok Monday will be the beginning of my 3rd week and first week lost 3lbs. Since then I haven’t lost and scale actually says I’m up 3! WTH? I don’t go over carbs and most days I’m under caloric allowance. I checked today and not in ketosis either! This isn’t my first rodeo did Adkins and lost 45 years ago and I know this isn’t the same but have followed keto plan no cheats but I’m really starting to get frustrated! Not a processed food or sweet eater so I’m at a loss. Can someone please give me some insight, hints, assistance in general? Please and thank you!!! Off to work and I’m angry and disappointed! UGH 😩😩

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • SharkB8Chick
    • On island time in the sunshine
    • SharkB8Chick
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Gosh don’t get frustrated  ♥️ I lost 8lbs the first week then 1 each subsequent week but now I’m up 3lb too... I don’t eat a lot and been intermittent fasting 18 hrs a day 

how about physical activity? Mine is not where it needs to be but my peloton is on its way...🥰

Like 1
    • Barbie
    • Barbie.16
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

SharkB8Chick I’m on my feet going constantly as I’m a hospice home caregiver. I’m just ready to pull my hair out!! How long have you been on keto?

• SharkB8Chick
    • SharkB8Chick
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Barbie bless you for that 💕 what ratio are you eating for your keto how much carbs how much fat how much protein are you doing any intermittent fasting?

• SharkB8Chick
    • SharkB8Chick
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Barbie starting week 4 next Tuesday 

• Daisydool
    • Daisydool
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi , the first week I lost 8lb, but I was getting on the scales every day, was pleased, then the second week I didn’t loose a thing , on one day I gained and didn’t do a thing wrong!!, so I stayed off the scales, re checked what my macros were, I had actually got my date of birth wrong in there(even thou I thought I had done it correct), put it right that took my macros and Cals down , so re check all your details and make sure you’ve picked keto, to loose weight,

then didn’t get on again for another week and a bit, and I lost! I was panicking and felt like giving up, I read and read on here, and a lot say just keep at it and wait, I even brought a blood monitor and I do that, my bloods are alway around 5.5, twice went to 4 . 4 mark and then 6 ish Mark, so I don’t even know if I’m in ketosis, 

just keep at it , put every thing you eat in and stay a little under every macro and I’m sure you will loose, don’t get on the scales for a bit too and just hold fire, I’m sure you will loose, 

my ratio is 14g net carbs, 78g protein,  88g fat , and I drink more water, ( with sf cordial, ) cream in my coffee, 

my meals are very repetitive, I go by the grading almost all grade A, and work out what I’m having at the beginning of the day,  

good luck, 

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 49Views
  • 3 Following