Reverse carb calculator

So, let's say you have 4.6 carbs left to eat in your day, is there somewhere that you could put in 4.6 left and it would tell you what you could have and how much?  I'm thinking there would be a choice of what food type you want to eat, and it would calculate: 3 oz of broccoli, hypothetically, or 2 oz of nuts...etc.  Anybody ever heard of such a thing? 

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Trish
    • Trish.44
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Not that I know of but great idea.     I enter most of my food in “custom”.   

• I've been doing this for well over a year now & have not seen such a thing. Typically I just spend forever surfing the CM dessert recipes (its what I spend my remaining carbs on) for something that fits my "budget" and time. This takes an annoying amount of time in my evening, often leaving me with no time to actually make whatever I may have found (I practice IF).

Anyhow, this is a great idea! The CM engineering coder team could even make it simple on themselves and just add a "sort by carb content" to their recipes.  Personally, I'd settle for that.

Like 3
  • Found something close to this on the CM app & desktop version. Here is the path - Add Food > Macros Finder ( right after "snap" tab - you may have to finger scroll the top tabs bar) > My Remaining Macros. Its not incredibly intuitive, but they do have something sort of like what you were looking for at least.

• Javabeenz
    • Javabeenz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks for pointing me in this direction. I was just wondering if there was a way of searching for a food based on what was left in your macros. I've only just recently started paying more attention to my macros instead of just counting carbs. It seemed a little overwhelming without having some sort of guide.  Thanks!

• Select the small drop down arrow next to the search field and let's you filter by carbs, protein, fat & calories.

Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 132Views
  • 6 Following