Less fibromyalgia; more energy!

Hi all! My name is Claudia and been doing Keto for 6 days and have lost 6 lbs. I just joined this month's challenge to add some fun to this diet. I'm getting a little bored with the lack of variety in my meals but it is oh so worth it. I feel so much better! Even my fibromyalgia pain seems better. I also have some energy for once, which is a miracle for me.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • scjudd1986
    • CAD Tech
    • scjudd1986
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I would recommend getting recipes from Pintrest. Another great place that I've gotten great tasting recipes from is Keto Connect (www. keto connect . net)

• Ann Crow
    • Catahoula_mom
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Sugar Junkie,

(that should be my user name!) I too have fibromyalgia from autoimmune disease and have been on keto for 3 weeks, still not in ketosis, felt a little better first few days, but have been aching a lot this past week. My mother who started with me, has lost a good amount of weight (not sure how much), her clothes are noticeably looser and she can get into my Jeep now which she hasn't been able to in 6 months. I don't understand what's stalling me. But to my question- were you able to exercise before? Are you now?

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 56Views
  • 2 Following