Introducing Myself

Dear fellow Ketonians and Low Carbonians

I first began the "Keto Diet" back in February of this year. My whole life I've gained and loss weight, depending on my motivation. I've always been quite active but also been quite the eater, so been off and on between 180-200 pounds (im 5 foot 6).

I entered Ketosis under the watch of a friend of mine who is a doctor and Crossfitter as I had challenged my boss to a proportional weight loss contest for 500 bucks (and I like to win) and my friend coached me telling me Keto / intermittent fasting was the best way.

In 2 months I went down 3 Belt sizes, from almost 200 pounds to 175 pounds, and by month three I was under 170, with no muscle loss or gain. I had to get a whole new wardrobe. 

It wasn't even the weight loss I was most stoked about. I had been suffering by a curious onset of eczemas that had no explanation, which disappeared after my Keto Adventure. 

Then my baby was born and I went on an off low carb and high carb for awhile, maintaining my weight and building muscle. I just started again and am about to start week two.

Hope to learn from this forum and from you all!

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 10Views
  • 1 Following