I soooo want this!

Hello!  I’m new to this group, and new to Keto.  I’m extremely self conscious so when I gave up smoking 7 months ago and realized that I’ve gained 30 lbs in a year I became extremely disgusted with myself.  Not because of the weight, but because I was uncomfortable, lazy, and unmotivated and did nothing about but complain that I had no clothes, or was too fat for this and that.  I’m over it!!! I have brought my carb intake down to about 30 carbs/day but want to get serious about Keto.  I want to learn, grow, great support, and be supportive.  This is my first time ever joining a forum because I always scared to say the “wrong” thing, to misspell a word, to sound stupid, but over that too.  Going to try to love myself like I love others, and feel good without feeling selfless or judged.  

11replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • arizonafun54
    • Caregiver
    • arizonafun54
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

arizonafun54 here,

Take one day at

a time!!!!  Keto works if you work it!!!

I love My new lifestyle and going to the gym. 

Took a long time for me to wake up. 

My doctor has taken away one of my meds!!!! Happy Day!!!

Just Do It!!!!

Like 1
    • Jppm
    • Jppm
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ok, look, I'm going to take the time to log in every Saturday and remind you of your last sentence.  Deal?  Deal!👍

Like 1
    • Chris
    • Chris.68
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

arizonafun54 That’s awesome.  Keep it up and moving!Jppm 

• Chris
    • Chris.68
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Chris Jppm Thanks Jppm.  I really do look forward to feeling better, and meeting encouraging ppl just like you!

• Karbndall
    • Start-7/2019, hit goal-9/2019
    • Karbndall
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

arizonafun54 That's some great news from the doc!

• Vickie
    • Vickie.7
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Congratulations! I loved your post. Stay focused. You’ve got this. I started April 1 and have lost 24 pounds. I’m not hungry at all. Love it!!

Like 1
    • Laura Ann
    • Laura_Ann
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You got this!! Today is my first day with this program. I think we can do it👍🏻

• Chris
    • Chris.68
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Vickie congrats to you!  I pretty damn determined so I’m going to stick with it.  Thanks for the encouragement 

• Chris
    • Chris.68
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Laura Ann we got this!

• Hay girl! I’m right there with ya! I just joined and am new and do t know what I’m doing and have lots of questions maybe you could help me out or we could help each other out! Get back to me Thanks Kristin 

• Jppm
    • Jppm
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Happy Saturday Chris and all!  One finger pointing at you - and three back at me:  "Going to try to love myself like I love others, and feel good without feeling selfless or judged. "  Inspiring and honest.  Onward with courage!  You got this Chris!

Like4 Follow
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 11Replies
  • 55Views
  • 8 Following