LCHF Vegetarian

Hello, I started LCHF diet on June 11th and got this Carb Manager app on same day as well. I can't say I'm very strict with my diet, but I have been very aware of what I am eating, and have been logging as much as I can. (I did have a piece of cake and a cake shake from Portillo's over the weekend - ouch!  So guess what - that day is empty in my logs, was too guilty to even open it :)). Oh well, in spite of that, I see I lost 10.5lbs as of this morning. I've been having minimum 6eggs a day, and tons of vegetables. What I really gave up is my rice which I am crazy about, any wheat or white flour stuff. Replaced rice with cauliflower-rice; and flours with almond and coconut flour. LOTS of work now as I have to come up with recipes and make them myself! But hey - 10lbs in 10 days ... I'm not complaining about the work. CM tell me I need 30gm of carbs a day ... but no way I can survive on that as I don't eat meat. All veggies have carbs, and man do they add up! So I increased it to 50, and every day I go over by 10 (at least). Still, it seems to be working! Yay! I also do at least a total of 3mi walk (slow to medium) per day, before-during-after my work. I still got 50lbs to lose, so it's going to be a long haul. They do say the first 10lbs are the easiest to get rid of, so I can't be too happy - yet.  So far, I love this app.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi there are you still active on here??

• Tell me about it I’m supposed to stay in 18 carbs....  cauliflower pizza crust blow my 2nd day carb counting out of the water!  I’m kind a new at this I eat my veggie cauliflower crust pizza before adding it into the app or read in the back of the box 🤪🙄

Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 85Views
  • 6 Following