Integration with Samsung Health

Please add integration with Samsung Health for Android and iPhone.  

The Samsung Gear Watches are growing in popularity.  

Thanks

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • this would be AWESOME!!!!  Please do it!!

Like 2
    • Jacqueline
    • Life is Good!
    • Jacqueline
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 2
  • Samsung and Android: you might try the Health Sync app or a similar 3rd party app to link to Google Fit.

Samsung and iOS: search online for the growing list of devices compatible with Apple Health first and if it's not compatible, search for a 3rd party app.

• Please do it!  I have my OneTouch glucose monitor paired with my Galaxy 8S and would love to have Carb Manager pull in that information automatically!   Thanks,  

Like 2
  • Carb Manager  I use Samsung Health for most of my devices, Blood Pressure cuff, glucose meter, sports watches.  Having your app be compatible with Samsung Health would be of more benefit.   The Samsung Gear is a very popular device and getting more popular.    

Like 2
  • Yeah, I actually paid for a 3 month subscription based on this, and will NOT be renewing unless Samsung Health is added.  I have the Samsung watch too!

Like 2
    • Jacqueline
    • Life is Good!
    • Jacqueline
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Patrick Jarrett 

Totally Agree!

I was just testing this app and only paid for 1 month. I just canceled auto renewal  because of this! If they ever add Samsung Health I'll  rejoin. 

Like 2
Like8 Follow
  • 8 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 849Views
  • 6 Following