How to Sync with Fitbit app (android)

Could someone please assist me with how to sync my Fitbit app with the CM app.  Thanks

15replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • JaniceM
    • JaniceM
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Under Settings, I added Connect to Fitbit > On, but can't figure out how to activate??

Like 5
  • JaniceM 

Like 4
  • Paula Faedo  yes, I did see that and have it switched to the   "on" position as well, still to no avail. 

Like 4
    • JaniceM
    • JaniceM
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Paula Faedo  We're experiencing the same issue -- unfortunately.   : (

Like 4
    • JaniceM
    • JaniceM
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

PS - According to one of the app managers, the more Likes a post gets, the quicker they notice the issue and put it on the Action List. 
    ( you can Like your own posts! )

Like 4
    • Lynn
    • Elynn
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I think l did it following a YouTube video, sorry can’t talk u through it as l can’t remember.   It’s not exciting a deal when you’ve done it, it’s only a one way exchange.  You don’t get prompts on your Fitbit.

Like 1
  • I received this reply and it seems to work now. 

To link your Fitbit or Garmin device to your Carb Manager account, please go to Settings > Carb Manager App Settings > Fitness Device Links. Please do ensure that you are syncing from the website and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Like 1
    • JaniceM
    • JaniceM
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I followed the directions passed along by Paula. 
    What occurs is this: The screen flashes a message for a couple of seconds and then nothing changes in regards to Connecting to Fitbit. I was able to capture the screen:
    https://i.imgur.com/Miki7q3.png

I'd love to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Like 2
    • JaniceM
    • JaniceM
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

My post has been pending review for 2-3 days.  The image shows the screen capture.

Could you please review the post? 

Like 2
    • JaniceM
    • JaniceM
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

🙌  The issue has been "magically" resolved. 
    Thank you CM customer service. 

Like 1
    • Hillymum
    • Hillymum
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I keep getting blocked on the fitbit website when trying to link with carb manager. ANyone have a solution for this?

• JaniceM 

• i ,also, have linked with fitbit but it won't track my steps. I try to manually input them at night, but THAT doesn't work either :-/    then, the following Wednesday, my "last wed. steps" automatically show up and when i add this wed. steps, i now have TWO sets of exercise showing -- and even tho it shows "exercise" it doesn't show my actual STEPS. *sigh* I'm a newbie wanting to keep track of exercise INSIDE THIS AP without having to go to fitbit to see anything.

• Hillymum
    • Hillymum
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Solution to my problem was to remove ad/pop up blocker. After removing it I had no issues.

• jor3ccb23
    • jor3ccb23
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

both carb manager and fit bit show turned on to sync but yet, still do NOT sync

ideas???

Like6 Follow
  • 6 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 15Replies
  • 216Views
  • 10 Following