Hi! Nearly at the end of week 3

Hi everyone, so week 3 on Keto is nearly done, I have recently been diagnosed with Lipoedema and Keto has been recommended to help with the disease.

l’m struggling today as it’s my birthday and so want cake and wine and everything else that is carb laden but I will get through it.  I received a blood ketone meter and a Keto cookbook as presents so off to salivate over all the recipes.

hope you are all having a great day x

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • DonnaB
    • DonnaB
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Happy birthday!!! 🎈🎉🎁

Like 1
    • karen
    • karen.55
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Happy birthday. I still have prosecco but in moderation and account for it 

• Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Happy belated birthday 🎈Trying a new recipe keeps meals interesting.  You will soon have new favorites to put in rotation.  I hope you find some relief.

• Lorraine
    • Lorraine.10
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

DonnaB  thank you x

• Lorraine
    • Lorraine.10
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

karen thank you, and yes I might have had a glass or two, I did also account for them 👍👌 x

• Lorraine
    • Lorraine.10
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Gina thank you, I have been planning next weeks meals today as about to do my weekly shop and have found some delicious recipes to try so onwards to week 4 x

Like 1
  • I also have Lipodema stage 4.  Been low card for 3 years & down 26kg. Just changed to this app which is more carb focus & IF.  Its so difficult to be only able to work on "normal" fat, but worth it to reduce my pain.  Lipodema has not been kind to me at all for over 40 years, but now Im diagnosed only 6 months ago Im getting there.

Like 1
  • Have a happy birthday.  Grab some vodka or whiskey!  Its keto friendly

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 36Views
  • 6 Following