Glycemic Load

It would be great if your app would calculate glycemic load for each food/meal and give you a total and a goal for the day. No other app out there does this.

I do not do the Keto diet, but battle the type 2 diabetes line and using carb manager to manage my carbs has kept me off of any meds.

Thanks

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Iam Noone
    • Iam_Noone
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Type 1 here. GI/GL would be great. I probably would even pay for it if I had to. I am sure if they did add it they would get more customers.

• Me too!   Carbs are  not all alike, so being able to monitor which ones are high GL is essential

• shandel
    • shandel
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I got the Pro version (WELL worth it for tracking!) and when I do meal plans it shows the GL for each food and the day. Once I eat the food (log it) I can go to the My My Nutrition and wellness.... choose Glicemic Load in drop down. It's between Cholesterol  and Calcium more than half way down on the list. FYI: it's easier to understand , for me, when I change it to a graph instead of the tall things. Graph button is to the right of the screen right below the word sleep (if your using a computer its easier to see this area) ...In addition you can go to the Analysis area and choose "Compare" then choose  Blood glucose (or many other things) then choose Glicemic Load. Hover over each line and see the numbers.  Hope that helps ya'll.......

• this isnt enough info I want to see it listed when I enter a food just like net carbs is in my daily log for each item.

Like6 Follow
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 154Views
  • 5 Following