Newbie,,

I started a week ago.  I'm trying to get my hopes up. I tried them all. Jennie Craig, Weight watchers, Eating Green, pills of every shape size N color and lots more.

The plus side to this, my husband is liking the fact I'm serving meat.  Tonight we chicken stuffed with bacon and cream cheese. That's a way to make a man smile.

Starting week two 6 lbs less than last week. I'm very curious if I can stay focused.. one day at a time. AGAIN 

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Flower
    • Flower
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello Deb I’m on week 5 I do weigh ins every Friday I’m down 10 so far plus I’m sure lots of inches ( not measuring), I’m very happy with my results so far easiest plan I’ve ever been on and yummiest 😊

Like 1
    • Debbie
    • Debbie.8
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Flower  thank you for your reply.  I'm feeling much more encouraged. Sunday (today) is my weigh in. This is week 2 down 8lbs total.  I just now figured out how to print a recipe from my phone, I copy to my driver then attach to an email and sent it to myself at work.  My entire family is much more on board with this way of eating.,  anytime bacon or any meat is on the menu everyone smiles.  

Like 2
  • You are doing great. Just remember the first little bit of weight is water weight. I just dont want you to get discouraged like i did when weight loss is slowed or stalled. I stuck with it though and am down 62lbs. I go weeks without losing these days, but like the way i feel and my meals  so if i dont lose much more i am ok with maintaining 

Like 2
    • PDR
    • PDR
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

rachelalexis237560 

• PDR
    • PDR
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

PDR  hi I’m Phillip, I’ve just started this about 2 weeks,  terrified I’ll fail again.  Not really sure what I’m doing but the app helps a lot. Need to loose a lot... one day at a time.

having real challenge keep carbs on track, end up @ 20% over daily 

Like 1
    • Debbie
    • Debbie.8
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

rachelalexis237560 thank you.  I hope to some day say I've lost 100, but would like to get below 200 for starters. 

• Sheryl
    • Sheryl
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

PDR hi, just wondering if you meal prep and fill out your daily log the night or meal before actually eating. Dont gorget to subtract any exercise too. That might help you from going over.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 119Views
  • 6 Following