New and looking for support!

Hello! I'm new to the App, trying to get the swing of things. I have endometriosis (basically an autoimmune disease) I'm trying to heal it by eating low carb high fat. Are there any groups or forums on here for with recipes or support chat for things like that? 

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Hope your journey is going well. Doing it by yourself can not be easy. I KNOW. Just stay focused. I found it so hard, but stuck to it. I lost 22 pounds so far. I did search for some help. I found this great program and it really helped me. https://bit.ly/2xc1QV7

Good Luck to you.

Like 1
    • David
    • David.3
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi I’m dave and I have been keto for 11 weeks and still get headaches and diarrhea now n then and I’m not fully fat adapted, please help 😞

• Freckles&Locs
    • I have freckles and locs my love!
    • FrecklesLocs
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

David Oh Man! Yikes! I have no answers for you sir. Maybe try increasing your potassium by taking some Calm. You can grab some at Whole Foods or Amazon maybe even Trader Joe's. Even Vitamin Shoppe or GNC.  As for the headaches. What's your water intake like? If you're doing any of those keto supplements maybe try eating more food and taking less of those. I truly hope that helps. Keto on! 

• David  stay hydrated 100 oz daily and make sure you get chia or flax seeds daily to help stay regular.

Like 1
  •  exogenous ketones don't work. Its a money grabbing ploy for unsuspecting people. 

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 107Views
  • 4 Following