Ability to add or subtract an ingredient from a recipe when needed

I would like to be able to use any recipe and add or  subtract any ingredient and its associated nutritional values.

Example would be if I am making a recipe that included tomatoes but I need to shed a few carbs for this meal I could just eliminate the tomatoes and get a new total.

vice versa for adding. If I have room for more protein maybe I want to enlarge the portion of the protein in the recipe.

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • View/edit recipe. Right click item you want to eliminate and choose delete...THATS IT! :)

• kristenlee  is this applicable to the recipes generated in the premium account. For example, the Keto taco omelette includes peppers. How do I remove that?  Clicking edit does not allow me to remove it unless I’m not seeing something. Thank you. 

Like 1
    • Funken_A
    • Funken_A
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

kristenlee I have not been able to do that. I have had to re-write entire recipes 

Like 1
    • Funken_A
    • Funken_A
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Another example of the issue I am having. When I make a recipe up for myself I will list all the ingredients and then divide it into 4 - 6 servings...

The core recipe is good and I don't want to edit that.. But like I have mentioned if I am running out of room for carbs for my day or even protein I might want to eliminate an ingredient or a side addition to compensate.

From what I can tell any edits to a recipe affect the main recipe and not a daily adjustment

Like 1
    • Jon
    • Jon.2
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

kristenlee 

That only applies if you made the recipe. If it's someone else's recipe it doesn't work. There needs to also be a "save as" for the recipes, not just a save that overwrites the original recipe.

Like 1
    • Curt
    • Curt
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Or have the ability to minus the ingredient in the meal, for example, if I don't  eat the xyz with my meal I can o a negative input for that item in the meal....make sense?

Like 2
Like12 Follow
  • 12 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 166Views
  • 8 Following