Keto diet 28-Day Challenge

Hey Guys and Girls, I just finish my 28 Day Keto Challenge, and I must say that was an amazing experience and I’m so happy with the results that i got. And I advise everyone to try this plan!!

Send me a message or comment the post “I want this”. Let’s change our body!!

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I just completed 21 days. Week one I lost 5.5 pounds. But in the next two weeks I only lost a total of one more pound. What am ?I doing wrong?

• So you lost almost 7 lbs in 3 weeks, what’s wrong with that?  Weight loss varies person to person based on several factors incl age, sex, activity level, genes, your brain, your current weight, how much you have to lose.  Just keep going, the initial loss was water and now you’re body has “caught up”.  Keto on!

Like 1
  • Do you have info you could share fir me. I seem to be lost. (In more ways than one.) 

• Keep it simple. It really does not have to be complicated at all.  Just keep carbs at your desired limit, eat at or above your protein, and fat for the rest of your calories. Calories are also a limit.  The only thing you need to do to be in ketosis is to limit your carbs that’s all.  If at the end of the day you’re satisfied and feel good do not eat more fat just to get a percentage.  Burn body fat not plate fat:)

Like 1
    • Pogdownes
    • Pogdownes
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

bd3eb1db-6a6d-b454-b09b-861f88ae4627  Hi just wondering my carbs daily intake is max 26gs but i am constantly coming well below this with the foods i'm eating. Is this a good thing or should i be trying to meet my carb count on a daily basis? 

• Pogdownes 

If you are satisfied and feel good with lower carbs, it’s fine. Carnivores after all are zero carbs more or less. Make sure you get all your protein and fat for satiety and don’t drop your calories really low.  Sounds like you’re doing great!

Like 1
  • I want this

• I Want This😊

Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 222Views
  • 9 Following