Psst...Newbie :)

Hello all! I am new to keto technically I started yesterday but only started tracking today.   I have fought with my weight for most of my adult life. I "blew up" shortly after the birth of my first child and have yo-yo'd the last few years. I actually lost a significant amount of weight, but due to certain circumstances I have gained quite a bit of it back. I have decided that something has to give and I want to be around long enough to see my children grow up and have children of their own. Aside from surgery that I just can't afford and would require a complete lifestyle change anyway, why don't I actually try changing my lifestyle and habits because I can afford to do that so I gave up smoking about 3 months ago after smoking for almost 17 years and now I am ready to change my eating habits. I am tired od feeling tired all the time and tired of what I see in the mirror and tired of being afraid of meeting an untimely death due to being overweight. My hope is that charting will give me the accountability that I need to stick to it and this community will help give me the support to keep going when things get tough as well as advice and knowledge on this new lifestyle I am embarking on.

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 50Views
  • 1 Following