Quick Question

A few thing Ive noticed,  carb manager does not ask you for your goal weight and it does not give your BMR,  am I maybe not looking in the right place?  

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

It used to ask for goal weight, that was recently removed.

• That’s crazy that they took it out it a very motivating tool, also I can’t find my BMR I hope I’m just looking in the wrong places cause every diet app should have that.   I’m also trying out  Cronometer as well they have granted me a 10 day free trial for their gold membership and so far I find that it has so much more the only thing they don’t have is a recipe section.

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

mistyblue71 I know my goals, having them in the app doesn't help me.  I'll check out chronometer.  I don't need recipes and there are plenty of things I don't like about CM, but I just paid for a year premium mostly so I could see nutritients.

• Ya check out chronometer and let me know what you think,  send them an email and say that you are interested in purchasing the gold membership but was hoping to get a free 7 day trial to test it out first,  that is what I did and they gave me 10 days.  I hope you like  so far I'm really enjoying it.  Keep me posted .

• Sorry forgot to ask what are some of the things you don't like about CM?  just curious

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 120Views
  • 3 Following