First post. Back from vacation. Stayed on target but gained 3lbs. Possibly too much sodium. Ugh

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Welcome 馃崓

• Perhaps you are retaining water. Don鈥檛 fret. Weight can fluctuate +/- a few lbs. 鈽猴笍 I hope you enjoyed your vacation. You only live once, right?

• I posted something similar recently where I went on a quick trip and gained 7-8 pounds.  We are talking 2 days being gone, and stayed on target the entire time with my macros.  I couldn't believe it.  I figured maybe it had something to do with the affects of flying on my body? 

Took me 2 weeks to have it all come off,  so the comment about retaining water weight might be correct.  I'd love to hear other theories around this, but I just put my head down and stayed consistent with my macros after I got home and it all came off.  So it had something to do with that trip. 

Like I said, I was spot on with my macros so who knows.  I find these days my body gets very inflamed from flying: hands and feet.  So I figured that might have been part of it.  But it is a strange thing.  My wife has seen the same thing when she flies.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 42Views
  • 5 Following