Another Pizza Crust

Three ingredients, chicken,  grated Parmesan and an egg. 

https://www.ketoconnect.net/recipe/no-carb-pizza/

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I am on my third order of real good pizza's" online. I have to say im addicted.  They just came out with enchiladas. I'll be ordering this week. 

Like 2
  • badmojomn  what are the online pizzas you are talking about? Thanks!

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

tonniespivey73ee 

realgoodfoods.com . They make enchiladas now. I have to say the stuff is tasty, be prepared for some sodium, but my body doesn’t seem to mind it at the moment if I don’t have a lot of sodium before or after a pizza. I haven’t tried the new enchiladas, but they ship free. They are spendy, but oh so worth it for me. I bake the pizza on the rack bare bones in my toaster oven until brown on top. It’s a chicken based crust. I don’t even care if the portions are small, I’m “ satisfied ‘ afte putting some hot sauce and maybe a little sour cream on it. They deliver it in that dry ice so still froze when they get to your door. I had the breakfast bacon and the 3 cheese and regular pepperoni for now. I have not tried the combo one. So with it though. I add extra pepperoni on top !

• crex52
    • Retired English teacher
    • crex52
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Does anyone have a great keto carb cookbook that they would recommend? I’m getting bored with my food and that’s dangerous for me.

• amiegorluik
    • Hairstylist
    • amiegorluik
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Tonight I made crust out of 1/2 cup almond flour, spices, and 2 cups mozzarella cheese (melted) 😍❤️🍕

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 363Views
  • 6 Following