Vegegreen?

I’m not sure if my posts are getting posted sorry if this is a duplicate, wondering if progressive Vegegreens pineapple coconut is keto I tried to scan it on carb manager but couldn’t find it, my fitness pal came up as .5 net carb per one scoop, so I’m thinking it’s ok, not sure why no nutritional label on product  also tried to add photo but won’t let me 

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I can't find any nutritional information (Calories, Carbs, fiber etc) on the website, nor do they provide photos of the back of the label.  Judging by the ingredients list (the non-medicinal ones) the Stevia is ok, but not really knowing much about the natural flavorings it is hard to determine.  If you can find a nutritional label of some sort you could easily tell if it's ok or not as far a carb count goes.

Edit:  Found this buried on the website: 

Each serving (8.5 grams) contains 40 calories, 1 gram of fat, 2 grams of protein, 5 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber and 1 gram of sweetener.

Looks like it is 4g net carbs.  If your diet can support 4 carbs from a drink then it should be fine.

https://www.progressivenutritional.com/faq-items/what-is-the-nutritional-information-per-serving-for-vegegreens/

Like 1
  • It's a worry when there is no nutritional information on the packaging.  However I think you will be fine taking it.  It really depends on your net cab goals for the day and if you want to spend .5 net carbs on a drink or not.   On the plus side it's a good way to get more greens in and may help with any keto flu symptoms. 

Like 1
    • Flower
    • Flower
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

sonyalturnere1de I was concerned about no nutritional info but lady at Popeyes assured me it was keto, I googled trying to find a label and got nothing .5 net carbs is nothing really was looking for a way to get more greens in without using all my net carbs for the day I guess I’ll give it a go and hope it don’t kick me out of ketosis 🤷♀️☺️

• Flower  I hope you saw my above post.  It ended up in the moderation queue from 5 days ago and never displayed on the forum here (new member here so I guess that's why it was in moderation).  I was able to find the nutrition facts in the FAQ on the website and it looks like it is 4 net carbs.  

Like 1
    • Flower
    • Flower
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Lawrence D thank you I’ve been holding off till I got more info 

Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 500Views
  • 3 Following