Started at 349 sedentary. Had to shrink stomach

After getting used to no bread/pasta for 7 months and slowly eating less, I finally got down to 30 carbs. I am losing everyday now and down 25 while still feeling satisfied. Joined a challenge and trying to get points. My steps won't register on the app though. Anyone else have this problem? I'll press + and erase the time and calories and then put my steps and press ok but they do not show on the graph. 

Working on fat and keeping within that range I have set (I think it's 12% carb, 25% protein, 63% fat). Once that goal is set, next is protein goal and hopefully that one will be easier. 

Next time you see a morbidly obese person, try to not think of the outer shell or what others think. 

Also i read sparkling ice drinks count as water?

Lowering my stress levels and increasing sleep sure did help my happiness but not sure if that directly effected weight loss.

No microwave, and I do not think I will get one. My portions are bigger when everything is fresh and preparing makes me feel better about the whole ritual (adds value and I am teaching my daughter how cooking fresh is better in several ways).

Almost 48. Menopausal. Prediabetic but I think my doctor might take me off of 1000mg metformin Oct 3rd. 

Have a blessed day ppl!

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • migsmom
    • 655721be553932629b01
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, your macros look good but instead of trying to meet the fat goal,  focus on the protein instead. After keeping carbs low,  protein provides important amino acids to maintain muscle. Lastly fat is not a goal to be met but instead a filler/fuel.  If you feel good, don’t eat more fat just to reach a percentage.  You want to burn body fat not plate fat.  Good luck, you’re doing great!

Like 1
    • TeresaB
    • TeresaB.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

migsmom 

Ok sounds good. My problem is going over not under though. Either case and whatever is better. So protein it is. 

• migsmom
    • 655721be553932629b01
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

It’s not bad to go over a bit:) Protein is very filling.  Most recent thoughts on protein say that you can have as much as 35% of calories in protein. I know since I increased my protein to 30% of calories, I feel more satiated. 

Like 1
    • TeresaB
    • TeresaB.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

migsmom 

Good to know ty!!!

Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 36Views