Keto with Carmen

I have been doing the ketogenic diet since 12/2017 ...due that I have a lot of health issues and I will like to improve my quality of life living....I love and enjoy learning about the ketogenic diet....

Howsoever it is a challenge....it is important to be determine to learn and try to do the best we can to achieve results....there could be a lot of struggles that could make us fall from the wagon....but if we are good warriors we will be more than conquerors and achieve great benefits and results...

My new challenge was to learn how to record the macros.  I started doing keto without counting macros.....for some people not counting the macros  works....I was having a problem maintaining my goal  weight due to so many health  issues....including thyroid problems ...so I have decided to learn how to count my macros....I thought I was never going to be able to figure out how to do it....I'm in the process of learning to use the app carb manager.....and personally I think it is not that difficult.....well....hopefully I am going in the right track....

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 79Views