Here to learn

I need to do this and I need to do it now.  Is there a thread to read about getting started. I have over 100 pounds to loose but more importantly... I think I am at the beginning of diabetes. Doctor has said nothing about it with my blood tests. Help me start. 

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

shesakura Hi there. For getting started to follow low carb, I would suggest printing out a do not eat list from the internet, and things to avoid. Put this on your fridge or somewhere handy so you can study this list. As far as going deeper, more lower carb, ketogenic, I would do a bit of research on that as well. I think the forum is for support but we have to also encourage beginners to learn on their own a bit from self research. Everyone has their own personal goals while following any one of the lifestyles I mentioned. Some just want to feel healthier and maybe don’t have fat to take off their bodies.  Some may be fighting illnesses, or are needing to take off a lot of fat, endurance training, or all of the above and then some. Self research is the best start, then follow the forums and see if you can pick up tips and tricks, etc. 

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 73Views
  • 2 Following