ThinSlim Foods?

I am in my second week, and before I completely sabotage myself I thought I better reach out to the community to see the experiences with ThinSlim foods. I ordered buns, bagels, muffins, most with 1-3 net carbs.  It feels guilty even though the net carbs are low. If there is any experience  out there, does it derail ketosis?  There is a good amount of fiber, and at this point I need all of the fiber I can get. Thanks

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I can not answer about that brand of foods but if you have the time there are several good recipes out there for bread, muffin etc . Good luck and hang in there

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

The carb count sounds good, so the next question is what are the ingredients look like? Are there any sugars, grains, rice flour, better living through chemistry stuff that you'd rather not have? If they are simple whole ingredients that sounds like a great product.

PS: so I went to their website and looked at their bread. It does contain wheat products but not whole wheat. And it says that it is zero net carbs. The wheat products are wheat protein isolate, vital wheat gluten, modified wheat starch.I'm not a big enough nutritional expert to know whether those are okay or not. so since you've already ordered them what I would suggest is trying them in moderation, and seeing how your body reacts to them. Please report back I'm very curious.

Like 1
    • Gap4endz
    • Gap4endz
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you, they are pretty good...I  haven't eaten any in a week because I was waiting for feedback. I will eat in moderation, when I need something different. 

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 44Views
  • 3 Following