Hey! I'm also new to keto diet - I've been following a couple of recipes and researching online - but I think adding 'xantham gum' as an ingredient to your breads/biscuit recipes will give it that durable feeling you're talking about.
For example, I came across tons of recipe books online and when I use xantham gum I notice the difference. You can check this site https://www.fatforweightloss.com.au/why-use-xanthan-gum/ talks more about it.
I love this recipe
· 2 cups almond flour
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
· ½ teaspoon xantham gum
· 1 tablespoon dried parsley
· ½ tablespoon dried oregano
· 2 tablespoons garlic powder
· ½ teaspoon salt
· 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
· 6 eggs, beaten
· ½ cup butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 355°F. Coat 8”x4” loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix beaten eggs with butter. Add baking powder, almond flour, xantham gum and salt and stir until well mixed. Mix in cheese, oregano, parsley and garlic.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes then slice and serve when cooled.
I got it from amazon -- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0819HHQNR
Some other sources: https://www.bulletproof.com/recipes/keto-recipes/best-keto-bread-recipes-2g3c/
Hope this helps!