1/2 new lol

Hi all my name is Tammy, I have been eating I guess what would be considered dirty keto for a few years, I just didn't realize it lol. I have a 6 yr old Granddaughter with food allergies so I don't eat many processed foods. To make it easier for her I eat like she has to

Altho I haven't eaten pasta, bread, or any kind of processed/frozen potatoes etc. I do still have sugar. Oh my goodness I love my frappes lol. Anyway I had lost almost 30 lbs but that has come to a halt so here I am. I figure we mostly eat the keto way so why not do more? Right?

My problem is this. I have so health issues and was told I should not use any sugar substitute. So how do I get around that?? I need to get this weight off. I thought I knew what to do, how to do it, but im stuck in everyway. I cant seem to get back on track. I was faithfully logging everything everyday, counting, measuring, now im just not

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Ask your physician about stevia and monk fruit, they are natural sugar substitutes not artificial like aspartame.

Like 1
  • I will do that, thank you

• justlyn64
    • justlyn64
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

30lbs lost is amazing!!!  Good job!

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 19Views