1st Time! 100 lbs over weight... Not sure what to do or where to start!

Someone plz tell me a simple eating plan & I'll do it! I've been trying to do 5,70,25

It's been for 4 days...I'm doing ok,  just guessing oh what to eat. 

Does anyone have a simple "Eat this" plan? 

My choice would be to eat the same thing every day! To me,  that's simple! 

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Karen M
    • Living, Loving, Working in the Permian Basin Oil Field
    • kmvause0386
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I don't have a specific plan for you, but there is nothing wrong with eating the same simple Foods everyday if it fits into your Macros. I just had sauteed fish and brussel sprouts for lunch. I eat a lot of eggs and green veggies.

• Karen M
    • kmvause0386
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I hit reply before I was done. I will eat canned fish when I need to pop my protein up. I don't eat my whole fat macro as I let some fat come from my ample body fat stores. I have about a hundred pounds to lose as well. I have been successful on keto a few years back but then had many issues relating to menopause. Now I am at my heaviest ever and starting again!

• Karen M
    • kmvause0386
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

There are meal plans at dietdoctor website thatbyou may like. Have you tried the meal plans on here yet?

Like 1
    • Karen M
    • kmvause0386
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I am not sure if friends can see each other's daily log, but you are welcome to add me as a friend.

• Mkvan69
    • Mkvan69
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

kmvause0386 

How do I add you? 

It took me a hot min to figure out how to answer you. 

Like 1
    • Karen M
    • kmvause0386
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I understand. I kept kicking myself out on the phone by hitting the back up button. Are you on phone or computer? I haven't added a friend yet but I will try and I can do it either way so I can tell you how.

• Karen M
    • kmvause0386
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I confused myself! There is an Add Friends button on the phone app but that is to invite outside friends. So it looks like in the forum we can follow each other. Also if you click on name, there is message option.

• jdurand2
    • jdurand2
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I like to make a large dish that I can eat on for a few days so that I do not have to cook everyday and just copy my foods from day to day in the app.  Things like:

A crust-less quiche - eggs, cheese, broccoli, bacon bits toss in a greased casserole dish and bake (you can do this with cooked breakfast sausage, spinach and cheese and make it a breakfast dish)

A chicken and cauliflower casserole:  shredded chicken, steamed cauliflower, a little sour cream, cheese, maybe bacon bits or broccoli depending on my mood

Also, most dishes with potatoes or noodles can be made low carb by replacing the potatoes or noodles with steamed cauliflower my favorites are:

Zuppa Tuscona

Potato salad

twice baked potatoes (this ends up more like a casserole)

Good luck!

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 119Views
  • 4 Following