What to do with Heavy whipping cream?

I just bought HWC. I see a lot of people use it but NEVER post recipes they like.

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • JaniceM
    • JaniceM
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If you're a coffee or tea drinker, you can add HWC.  My daily breakfast = 12 oz hot black coffee + 1 Tbl HWC + 1 Tbl coconut oil + 1 Tbl real butter.  Gives me a fat boost early in the day. (sometimes referred to as Bulletproof coffee/tea) 

Like 3
    • Janice4945
    • Retired and loving it!
    • Janice4945
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I use it in my coffee everyday. There are also recipes that have it in them. Homemade ice cream keto style was yummy. Also made a creamy sauce for chicken using it. Recipe is in app for Premium members. 

Like 1
  • I use 1 cup, sweetener to taste and a tsp of vanilla and whip it for my dessert cravings

Like 1
    • Naiils
    • Naiils
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I make a “Mousse”.  

500ml HWC

2 scoops Giant Sports Protein Powder -Dark chocolate & Coconut flavour

Whip together well, spoon into a bowl & top with a teaspoon of moist shredded coconut.

Like 1
    • Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

My favorite use of HWC is in cream sauces.  It ups your meal’s fat content, is a good thickener and is delicious.

Like 3
    • Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Basic 5 minute alfredo sauce: brown 1tbsp butter in small skillet on medium heat.  Stir in 2-3tbsp HWC.  Keep heat med to low.  When simmering, stir in 1tbsp shredded parmesan.  Stir till melted.  Makes about a quarter cup, increase for additional servings.   Versatile, but I mostly sautee chicken breast and zucchini noodles and top it with this.  

Measure 1/4c hwc.  Put 1tbsp in microwave safe container and add 1square unsweetened bakers chocolate and/or flavoring extract (vanilla, almond, etc) and 1tsp-1tbsp stevia.  Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, repeat till chocolate and/or sweetener melt.  Mix in remaining hwc and freeze for a couple of hours.  Makes rock hard but delicious ice cream.  Or skip the heating step and just stir 1tbsp sugar free flavored syrup into 1/4c hwc and freeze.  Butter toffee is my favorite.

Or you can just put hwc in your tea, lol.

Like 3
    • Cscilley
    • cscilley
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I add it to my coffee.  Also you can make chocolate fluff.  Add cocoa powder and sweetener to your cream and then whip it up.  Enjoy.  You can also whip it with cream cheese.

Like 3
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 241Views
  • 8 Following