Sesame Pork + Green Beans
I love pork - especially asian style so here's one of my favorite recipes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 pounds Boneless Pork Chops
For the Sesame Sauce:
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar Swerve
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional if you prefer spicy dishes)
- 3 cups fresh green beans
Heat the oil large skillet to medium heat.
Carefully slice the pork chops into thin slices.
Allow the meat to cook 3-4 minutes without stirring to give the meat a chance to brown. Stir and cook 3-4 additional minutes until pork is cooked though.
In a small measuring cup add the sesame sauce ingredients and stir well.
Pour the sauce into the skillet, add the green beans and stir well.
Reduce heat to medium low and cover, cook 5 more minutes.
Like Follow 1