Prioritize generic foods

1/29/2021 - I primarily use the desktop and there has been a signification deterioration in its usability.  It used to work quite well and I could be done very quickly.  Now its like an ordeal most of the time.  There are so many user entered foods that I have to scroll and scroll just to find something simple like EGG .  Is your database bad?  Why don't the foods that I successfully scanned with my phone show up in the search function?  If I can use my phone to scan a food and it comes up, then when I key that food name into the desktop version it should ALWAYS come up.  My preference would be to have the user entered foods only viewable to that user and saved within the My Foods or something. 
At the very least, your search default should be basic foods and not the user entered, which BTW are in absolutely no logical order.   All I can say is its no longer user friendly and I hesitate to recommend it any more to all the keto people on FB.   
OTHER ISSUE:  I chimed in on this issue along with others regarding the new app version using my iPhone>>>  it sucks and wasn't tested thoroughly.  I hate the navigation, the look/feel and it isn't syncing with my desktop.  I primarily use my iPhone to scan and add foods but it doesn't sync anymore, which used to be instantaneous.  = (

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Paul Gee
    • Paul_Gee
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I agree 100%. 

1. User entered foods could be shown/hidden in Search in Preferences/Options.
    2. User entered foods are low quality entries
    3. The new desktop app is appalling, and needs to be scrapped

Can we also have last used quantity/units saved for next use?  It is very tedious to have to keep changing ...eg. eggs for large to medium, or cups to grams!

Like 1
    • Tom Holz
    • Tom_Holz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Agree completely! There seems no rhyme or reason to what comes up at the top of a search list. 

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 13Views
  • 3 Following