HELP

I blew it tonight.  Fries, chicken tenders, 3 chocolate brownies.   How bad did I screw this up?  

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • It depends on how long you’ve been doing Keto. But stop eating what you know you shouldn’t. You likely have been thrown out of ketosis but think of it like a reset.  Tomorrow is another day and get back on the horse again.  YOU can do this!

Like 2
    • Ketogenic Karl
    • Eating the way Humans were designed to eat!!
    • Karkess
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

It mainly depends on whether or not you are fat adapted.  And it's not like you're going to gain a bunch of weight because of it. So, if you're not fat adapted (typically takes 6 to 8 weeks) it will take your body longer to get there, and that is all the damage you've done. If you are fat adapted, no damage at all!

I was fat adapted and went off the diet for 11 days and gained 7lbs. Went back on the diet and lost 8 lbs in four days. It was all water weight and my joints noticed it. Stay focused! You'll be fine! Good luck!

• Jppm
    • Jppm
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ugh.  I hear ya, M0mdenise.  Thurs. and Fri. were anxiety filled, and I felt like I'd explode if I didn't revert to my old snacking crutch.  Way overate macadamias and cashews on Thurs., and destroyed it yesterday with three small cupcakes and 2 beers.  I mean, come on!!!  It's pumpkin beer season, people!!   BUT - today I'm over it.  Back on the program.   Do you find yourself remotivated today?   

Thank you so much 'Karl and 'Nessa for the helpful encouragement.  That really helps a lot!

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 70Views
  • 4 Following