Food... adjustments

I am new to this platform but I’ve been low carb for 6+ years.  I am thinking about converting from another very popular fitness app. In all my years, I have lots of low carb work arounds (no rice in a texmex bowl, breakfast sandwich without bun).  I am having a hard time finding such listings on this app.   Am I search correctly ?  Surely this app has these listed somewhere.

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • goplay
    • goplay
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I expect there are many different recipes for each of those things.  I put the ingredients in  a recipe of my own in the app and use that entry each time I make the dish.

You can also import recipes from websites, just be sure it imported all the ingredients correctly.

• goplay  thank you.   I was trying to be lazy but I guess I’ll need to put the effort in upfront!  Thanks again

• josie0695
    • josie0695
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

goplay 

Hello! I am also new to this app. So far, I love it! You mentioned importing recipes from the web but so far I haven't found out how to do that -- can you get me started, please? Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

• goplay
    • goplay
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

josie0695 When you are looking at the Food page, select "Recipes & Meal Plans".  Below the regular search box there's a  "import url" button--click it and paste in the Web page address.

Be sure to check that it imported accurately--a few times I've had to manually enter a recipe to get it to be right.

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 154Views
  • 3 Following