Best Homemade Keto Fat Bombs

I would love to hear about your favorite fat bomb recipes.

17replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • jwebb
    • jwebb
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

What  is the macros for this?

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Setting aside the walnuts, it's going to be zero carb. Other than the walnuts the only ingredient there with carbs is peanut butter, and it's only got 2-5 carbs in 2tbsp depending on your brand. Divide that by 25 candies and you're going to get zero carbs. I'm allergic to walnuts so I have zero idea how many carbs they have.  I make a pretty similar fat bomb here at home without adding any nuts, although I do like to add grated fresh ginger and Erythritol.   My individual pieces are about half that size, I get 36 out of a batch and it comes out to be about 80 calories each, 0 carbs, I think 1 gram of protein, and the rest fat.

Like 2
  • @jwebb  When I find a recipe I like I import it to CM and tweak it to my liking. 

Like 2
  • Moondrake could you post your recipe? I'm new & need all the help I can get. 

• How did you get them out of the ice mould?

• Karbndall
    • Start-7/2019, hit goal-9/2019
    • Karbndall
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'd post a link, but it has to go through moderator approval.  There are ice trays that make gumdrop shaped fat-bombs and they have a silicon button type bottom.  Push it and they pop right out.  They hold about a tablespoon in each gumdrop.  I've seen them in grocery stores and on Amazon.  I bought a 4 pack for $6.  21 gumdrops per tray.  In addition to fat-bombs, I make 1 tablespoon coconut oil gumdrops that I keep in the fridge.  Great for recipes and morning coffee without getting oil everywhere.

Like 1
    • Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Shoes & hairdos Let's see if this works: https://carbmanager.page.link/cXRW

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dark chocolate and Peanut Butter Ginger fat bombs.

Like 14
    • Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Lisarawson I use silicone candy molds or ice cube trays.  You can get them at most big box stores and craft stores in the baking section.  They sell silicone bottomed ice trays at Dollar Tree like the ones Karbndall described, I haven't tried those but they should work fine.

Like 2
    • Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Shoes & hairdos I put a link to the recipe in a reply and now it's gone to pending review so God knows if it ever will get posted.

Also, if you go over to Groups and look for me in Keto Diet or 100lbs To Lose, click on my name and send a friend request.  As far as I've been able to see, you can't friend people from the forums page.  Once we're friends you'll get access to all of my recipes.

Like 3
    • Karbndall
    • Start-7/2019, hit goal-9/2019
    • Karbndall
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Moondrake I like the trays that are sized close to measured units like the gumdrop tray is 1 tablespoon and many ice cube trays are 1 oz.   My all silicone trays are 'close to' 4oz and 1oz. 

• TMC
    • TMC.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you for posting! I just made them twice because I forgot the walnuts (I always forgot something). Very good!

Like 1
    • Ina
    • Ina.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

i made some walnut FB today - mascarpone, sweetener, a pinch of salt, crushed walnuts ( or any combo of nuts), salted caramel flavoring (a nod to praline) and vanilla. depending on how much mascarpone you add, they are more or less solid so they must be pressed into the molds. the recipe has a  covering ganache with raw cocoa, sweetener, butter and heavy cream which i made but i got so lazy in the end as the FB looked pretty and marbled so i am going to use it in a chocolate keto cake. 

• Bobbie
    • Bobbiesocks
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Moondrake  I make the  Dark chocolate ones too.  I love Fat Bombs!!!  Is that a Frankoma dish?  I collect Fankoma dishes when I can find them at antique stores.  I have a few brown ones and a few turquoises/blue.😉

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Bobbie No, it's a hand thrown one I bought at a craft fair.  I have two of these, same size, slightly different glaze.

• Luvnsun
    • Luvnsun
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If Anyone’s interested, I found adding MIO water enhancing drops to the basic fat bomb recipe turns out great. The ones I’m liking right now are the orange vanilla drops. The fat bombs taste like a Creamsicle.

Like 3
    • Hunter S
    • Hunter_S
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

debra06201374ad  How do you do this? Thanks! 

Like21 Follow
  • 21 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 17Replies
  • 1006Views
  • 26 Following