46/f - SW288 CW175 Goal??

UGH... i hate typing those numbers... what happened to the skinny me from high school? I think I ate her!

I'm just three weeks into this, but I am really hopeful! I did atkins many years ago and lost about 50lbs... then got pregnant and gained it all back :(   Hoping this time I can stick to it. Any encouragement is welcome! 

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hello! Why do you hate typing these numbers? If I understand correctly you lost more than 100 pounds! That’s great, you should be proud to type these numbers. You’re inspiration for a lot of people who will be looking forward to you for motivation, me included. Congrats to you. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Francine Lagace  oh snap! That's a typo! It's supposed to be  cw:275 🙈. I've lost 13#. Only been keto for almost three weeks. I would totally be happy if that were true! I can't figure out how to change it 😐 

• 🤣🤣🤣It will happen don’t worry! Keep going, I’m sure you’re doing a grat job!

Like 1
    • Suzanne
    • Suzanne.7
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I support you! My SW was 184.4, my CW is 160 and holding for a week. I started a program on 6/28 and I believe some of us lose slower than others. We just have to keep with what we know and this app has truly helped me. I wish you luck!

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 43Views
  • 3 Following