A free trial would be good, and might have pushed me over the edge

I use a different tool for this kind of thing, but as I have started a fasting/keto style lifestyle I was wondering if Carbmanager would be a better option. So I figured I'd give it a try, but apart from the very basic features everything else I click on is behind a premium firewall.

It is hard to make a purchasing decision when you can only see a fraction of what is available. Surely, if your system is good (which I suspect it is) then you'd proactively want to encourage people to give it a try.

I don't need a three month trial, not even a month. Three days would be sufficient, although maybe a week would be better.

Charging someone $9, just to have a look at your system seems odd. I know that I can see the basic features for free, but there are a hundred trackers that offer exactly that kind of thing. 

In all seriousness, I was so very close to moving over to Carbmanager, but now I am probably going to head off into the sunset, continue using what I am familiar with, and your tool will become a distant memory, when you could, for the sake of a short trial, have won me over as a loyal new user.

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Contact support @carbmanager.com and we will gladly give you a two-week trial.

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 10Views
  • 2 Following