Exercise vs max net carbs for the day

I’m new to this low carb/high fat keto diet, currently on day 3 and just noticed that I can add exercises done for the day and it changed my net carbs.. so I guess my question is if my net carb daily intake is set at 25g but I log exercise that drops my daily intake achieved down to 12g am I supposed to eat more carbs to end the day off at my goal carbs of 25g? 

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Flower
    • Flower
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello I’m on week 5 weigh ins friday morning 😊 I’m currently down 10 pounds plus inches , when I add my exercise it gives back macros some days I plan my meals and I’m over my macros so I definitely go for a walk or exercise of choice to bring them back into range, usually they are then under ... you can eat some back if hungry or not up to you , I do have my macros set for a 2 pound per week loss with minimal exercise walk 2-3 days per week. Hope this helps 😊

Like 1
    • Gpop77
    • Gpop77
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Flower 

• From what I understand, the lower your carb intake the more your body will use the stored fat ( once you are in the Keto state), but I recently found out that If you go over your protein micros your liver can turn that into sugar😧 haven’t researched that yet though 😉

• Gpop77
    • Gpop77
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 271Views
  • 3 Following