Please help

If I keep under 15 carbs do I have to eat all of my fat and proteins. I am intermitting fasting  and don’t feel like eating that much, but I do make sure that my fat intake is 75percent and higher of my daily intake.

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Carbs and calories are limits. Protein is a goal it’s essential to maintain muscle as you lose weight. Fat is for satiety. If at the end of the day you are satisfied you do not have to eat more fat. Burn fat stores from the body less from the plate.

Like 3
    • Writegirl
    • Writegirl
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Good explanation. I'm new, too, and had that same question. So, you're saying, stick to the calorie and carb limit, as well as your calorie limit, yes?

• Writegirl 

Yes, set your calories where you want them. Do don’t go below your BMI. Very low calories over a long period of time screws up metabolism. Most women need at least 1200 calories per day just to adequately maintain body functions.   So yes limited calories and limited carbs.  Protein is a must and okay if you’re  over some.  Fats are the rest of your calories. 

• Writegirl
    • Writegirl
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

e2a93469-7dd9-076e-851b-f829dfccecb2 I want to lose 35 pounds and have a low metabolism, so I've set me calories to 1100 and am sticking to that. 

• Writegirl 

👍🏼, certainly do what’s best for you just saying that if you continually eat very low calories then when you try and eat higher calories later you may find yourself gaining on calories that should be your maintenance. Good luck!!  No matter what just keep going, it’s worth it:)

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 120Views
  • 3 Following