Platea too!

Please I'm so frustrated!

I'm logging every single little thing I put in my mouth I'm getting very close two meetings a little macro chart, but I am not seeing the weight just flying off I've lost 20 lb in 2 months and now it just seems like no matter what I do but I'm staying the same.

Now here I am adding MCT oil to my coffee with a little Pat of butter sometimes just for flavor and of course fat that will get me through most of the day when I'm not able to stop and eat then I will have a big dinner and still meet all of my requirements and going under carbs it's no big deal but it appears that maybe I'm eating too much fat for a fat person.

Is that true should I stop adding fat to my foods in order to lose the weight?does that mean I need to stop eating my avocado a day, and no magic bullet coffee? 

I have 70 more pounds to lose before my October goal. 

Feeling discouraged any advice would be helpful.

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Susan Fry
    • Susan_Fry
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I personally take strings and also measure my progress instead of just relying on the scale, however, go into clean eating only eat non processed foods other than oils when you cook.  

• KC
    • seashell_station
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Can you take a walk around the block? Increasing your energy use?

The plateau always comes around the 20+ pound mark. I started with a good calorie count but only 3 meals per day hitting close to my macros. Then when I stalled, I dropped breakfast (only having my coffee), that put me in the 16:8 fast (from suppertime the day before)...then my weight started losing again...by having my lunch and dinner

I would drop the bulletproof coffee...you can use a small dash of half n' half. Then eat lunch and dinner.  Give that a week. 

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 48Views
  • 3 Following