New Here! Looking For Low Carb/Keto Recipes Using Coconut Flour!

Hi everyone! I'm new here and hoping someone can point me in the direction of recipes using only coconut flour. My husband and I have been doing keto since July and both have done really well. He is down 40 lbs, and I'm down 23 lbs. As we continue our low-carb/keto lifestyle, I'm hoping to find some keto recipes that call for only coconut flour instead of almond flour. We have a son that has severe nut allergies (not coconut), so I don't use almond flour. I have substituted coconut flour in some recipes that call for almond flour, but it can be tricky. They don't always turn out the best. I have looked on Pinterest for coconut flour only recipes, but it can be hard to sort through so many and a lot of them still call for almond flour too. Any recipes or allergy friendly, low-carb recipe blogs welcomed! Thanks!

Looking forward to getting involved in the low-carb community here! 🙂

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Delores
    • Delores
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I went to YouTube and watched several videos and some mentioned tapioca flour haven't found it yet. Lots of different videos out there on keto.  Keep searching and watching you will find something out there.  

• Flax meal, ground sesame or pumpkin seeds.  Not sure if the ratio would be 1:1.  You may have to experiment.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 109Views
  • 7 Following