Should I be eating more calories?

Hi I'm new to keto. I'm only a week in. The first day was rough I had a headache I couldnt believe but after that I've never felt better. I started keto to lose weight and have found it very rewarding in this last week however I have zero issues staying below 20g carb a day my problem is I'm never hungry now. To the point where in the last 5 days the maximum calories I've gotten was 800 a day. Yesterday was 500 and today was 300. Is this bad is there something I'm doing wrong?

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Jen
    • Jen.13
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

They say: eat when you're hungry; don't eat when you're not hungry. If you are producing ketones, if you are in ketosis, your body can easily fuel your body on fat reserves if you're overweight. However, you need to replenish certain nutrients every day; you cannot get them from your fat reserves. Supplements are not the best source of some nutrients. A mutivitamin is good, but also I focus on eating all my nutrients first just in case I get too full to eat less nutritious part of my meal. Also, I eat 3 meals now as often as I can. It is too easy for me to fast and miss my nutrients. I also make sure that I eat 5-20-75% fat at EVERY meal.

Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 49Views
  • 2 Following