Enter weight loss here- start of your journey date - begging and end goals- GO!

I started at 188 pounds May 11, I'm 5'6. I noticed the start of my body transform on month 3, weigh in now at 173 Oct.6.  Goal weight 160 for now.

***Post your pants getting looser or your belly going down, family and friends noticing your thinning out, or the scale! Keep it simple and short. Post every few weeks or so for needed encouragement for everyone😊.

Words of encouragement for the journey of ketonians and low carb followers, stay on it no matter what! 

402replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • PAIGE
    • pharris1fb0
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

So glad to stumble upon this app! I’ve had some health problems due to diet and allergies (chronic hives are the worst!), so my dietician suggested getting rid of all grains, dairy, and sugar... and focus on the keto percentages. I’ve done this for 2 weeks now and feel SO good! 

SW: 150

CW: 145 

GW: 120-125 

Hoping to NOT CHEAT on Christmas Day and reach my goal by the end of March. 

• TamiH
    • TamiH
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Starting at 279, goal is 210.  Then I’ll see after that.  

• Starting at 193, goal is 150.  I'm 5'6", 57 years old.  I was down to 185 prior to holidays, and slowly went back up.  Tracking the macros will be key for me, I think I am eating too much protein and not enough fat.  Lots to do with years ago Weight Watchers.  Breaking this mindset, and habits, is really where the answer lies.  LCHF does wonders.

Like 1
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

laurajack909057 You are my height and starting weight, keep up the keto! 

Like 1
  • badmojomn thanks !

• 11/27 Starting weight 197  height 5’3”.  12/04 I am 192 after 1 wk. down 5 lbs doing 20 carbs or less with no cheating ...Yay. Had my spouse take a pic of me Saturday as my before photo. I was disgusted when I looked at it so cannot wait to take comparison pics wearing same clothes as I lose the weight. My initial goal is 180 lbs then will make new lower goal after that. 

Like 2
    • Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

weensdreams it’s hard looking at ourselves with love but just read what you wrote about yourself..... would you be so cruel to anyone else? I am sure not, as you wouldn’t have a husband who loves & supports you like he sounds to be doing. Hug from me too 🤗 you can do this 🌷

• Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

1st Sept 2017  214.8lbs 5'10"

CW 185.4lbs= 29.4lbs loss 

GW 170lbs.  

A few little blips of late but this is me for life ~ and that’s how life is.

Words of encouragement: this starts with you.

educate yourself & feed your body ~  helps you keep motivated ~ and join in with the forum when you can. 😀

Like 4
  • SW: 12/4 at 239. 5’ 11

CW: 229

GW: 170

Like 1
  • Starting 19th December 

current weight 170 pounds at 5 ft 8 inches

hoping to lose 2 pounds by the end of this year 

• mbaur22
    • RN trying to be healthy again
    • mbaur22
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi all! I’m Meghan, I am a RN and I also work part time in retail to pay off student loans. This is day 7 for me! I thought I was keto, but I think I’m actually LCHF? Can someone explain the difference?

Anyways. 5’5” and 200lbs is my start weight. I haven’t hopped on a scale since I’ve started but I’m hoping that I’m down!!

• mbaur22
    • RN trying to be healthy again
    • mbaur22
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Goal weight is 150!

• mbaur22 not sure what the app considers the difference between keto and LCHF, I thought keto was low carb high fat.  The difference with regular Low carb and keto is LC is higher protein and lower fat than keto, I think. the goals in the app didn't make sense to me, I used my own goals from a keto calculator then keep tweaking them. 

Like 1
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

mbaur22 Plain and simple. Keto is 20 grams or less net carbs. This app is modifiable to your needs.  

Like 2
    • Dunn51515
    • Dunn51515
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Started Jan 30 at 310lbs  I'm 5'5"

Now Currently 233lbs down 76lbs. 

Goal to be under 200lbs

Like 4
  • 5’7” 217.8 lbs. heaviest I’ve ever been and determined to get back to where I was feeling good and was confident. 

Goal is 150. 

Like 1
  • weensdreams  I am your height and start weight! Been at it about 3 weeks I’m at 193 ... my goal is 150 but if I get more shapely I will be happy. Staying at or below 20 carbs

• crex52
    • Retired English teacher
    • crex52
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I started November 4 at 152 pounds. I’m 65 and was a skinny kid who gained about 2 pounds a year as an adult. I was a horrible carb addict, mostly with pasta of any kind. I could eat over a half pound of spaghetti at one sitting with no problem. I thought this diet would not work for me because my craving for pasta was so great but I had tried Weight Watxhers, Jenny Craig (briefly successfully) and Slim Fast type protein shakes, all without lasting effect. After less than 2 months of this, I weigh 138 and am just 15 pounds from my goal. I hit a plateau a couple weeks ago and got discouraged, but @badmojomn said to stop weighing myself for awhile and start noticing body changes. It worked! Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

Like 1
    • crex52
    • Retired English teacher
    • crex52
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

pnhale someone on here (maybe badmojomnsuggested that as a treat, you whip up some whipping cream and sprinkle a bit of sugar free Jello in it. Put it over a few berries. It has totally satisfied my craving for sweets. 

Like 2
  • Started today at 206

• pnhale
    • Education Technologist
    • pnhale
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

crex52 That sounds like a great and satisfying snack, but lately, I have not been hungry for snacks. Strange...guess my stomach has shrunk and my portion sizes are shrinking also. I am trying to tell my body NOT to eat unless I am hungry. My husband HATEs me to skip meals! I try and tell him that IF (intermittent fasting) is good. However, I need more knowledge on IF so I can explain it better to him. I have convinced my daughter and roommate to start KETO! They have read so much on it, they are more knowledgeable than me!  They are serious! Guess I will have support now!

Like 1
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

pnhale That’s great! See, it works! I find sometimes the hardest is having things on hand just incase to eat if I’m in a lull. A hearty egg salad is key for me with lots of celery and a tad of pickles. I would put black olives in it but the house would not like that. I smash the eggs with a fork, and not chop them up like I used to. Something I learned from my daughter. The smoothness of the egg salad is so much better for me on the palate. Pretty dreamy! Lol. I have been roasting chicken thighs Nice and slow, and make extra to make a chunky salad th next day and sometimes add smashed eggs. I sometimes eat a bowl for breakfast. It’s a good change from regular eggs and bacon etc. a little Dijon mustard in there is good too. 

Like 1
    • Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

crex52 oh pasta is a trigger for me with butter. Oh dear. I’ll have to make something fatty now. Lol

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

pnhale Yes! Forgot to add don’t eat if your not hungry. I don’t worry so much on the macros but now I have even switched over to a little more protein vs fat ratios. Trying to see if I tap into more of my body reserves without feeling dogish. 

• Hi I am just  starting today Jan 1 18 starting weight is 189.0 and would like to weigh 164 I'll  get back in a month wish me well 

Like70 Follow
  • 70 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 402Replies
  • 9363Views
  • 222 Following