New

New and confused but willing to try 

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • The best advice I got was enter in my day's food ahead of time.  

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

What are you confused about?  Lots of folks here will be happy to answer specific questions. Welcome to the community.

• Darlene
    • Darlene.5
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Read up everything you can get your hands on to learn about eating keto. The internet is of course a great tool. I also would recommend watching you tube videos of people’s journeys and ideas. They’re just regular people like us so it’s easy to relate. 

• Gina
    • Gina.9
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Trying to balance all of your Macros is overwhelming at first, but it does get easier.  I started keeping carbs and calories under goal while figuring out how to adjust fat and protein.  Hang in there, it is worth the effort.

• Buck
    • Buck
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Moondrake the food the carb the fat the entire process is overwhelming and confusing. The goal for carb fat protein I see but the reality is not there for basic things. So they want you to go premium and pay . That is confusing . 

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'm not sure what you mean by "reality".  I went premium when they had it on sale, because I wanted the detailed breakdown on nutrients.  It also gave me access to their recipe library, but I don't care about that, there are millions of recipes freely available online.  In my opinion, other than supporting the app team, there's not a lot of reason to pay for premium.  You can get everything you need for free.  If you need recipes, Google for things you like, for example "keto lemon chicken recipe" or "keto brownie recipe".  If you need ideas for meal planning, Google or go to YouTube and search for "keto meal planning".  If there are specific issues you don't understand, ask questions.  Join some carb manager groups that fit your situation, you'll probably get better answers there.  But if you can be more specific it would make it easier to help you navigate.

Like Follow
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 40Views
  • 5 Following