• Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Stardust
    • Stardust.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,  3 lbs in 8 days is great!   You must be doing really well with your diet.  It sounds like you want to lose weight faster (I can identify there!).  Usually, men and/or those with a lot of weight to lose drop more weight, especially in the beginning.  You may not have had much water weight to lose (which is most of the weight loss during the first 2 weeks), which could mean you lost more fat!   Keep up the good work!

Like 3
    • julie
    • juliemduruf0e2
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Stardust Thank you!  I definitely hoped for faster.  I keep seeing people who drop like 8-10 pounds and get discouraged.  I did finally get ketosis numbers today on my blood test so that's a bonus!

Like 2
  • It just means you didn鈥檛 have as much water weight to lose. I lost 3.8 by day 9, but I was already off of gluten and sugar. Just be patient and read success stories to stay motivated. That鈥檚 what I鈥檓 doing.

• lbveres
    • lbveres
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'm 11 days in and only 1 pound gone. My ketone strips are reading between 4-6.  I feel less bloated. I feel that my body is just getting adjusted to the new way off life.

Like 3
Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 128Views
  • 5 Following