Can you give me a keto orange chicken sauce recipe?
I want to make a keto orange chicken and all I have for the orange sauce flavoring is soy sauce, beef broth, orange liquid water enhancer like Mi0, orange extract, zanthum gum, water, sugar free bbq sauce, apple cider vinegar, monkfruit sweetener and no sugar added ketchup.
Can you give me a recipe using some or all these ingredients?
1 lb Chicken breast (cut into 1-inch pieces)
1/2 tsp Sea salt
1/4 tsp Black pepper
2 large Eggs
3 oz Pork rinds (crushed)
2 tbsp Avocado oil
1 tbsp Avocado oil
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup Coconut aminos
1/4 cup White wine vinegar
2 tbsp Orange zest
2 tbsp Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
1/2 tsp Ground ginger
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with S&P. Beat eggs. Coat chicken with eggs and then the crushed port rinds. Saute in avocado oil. Remove from pan. Saute garlic in pan, add other sauce ingredients. Add chicken to pan, coat with sauce. Serve
-1 chicken breast, cut into thin strips
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 red onion, diced
-1 bell pepper, diced
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1/2 teaspoon ginger
-1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
-1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
-3 tablespoons orange juice
-1 tablespoon soy sauce
-1 tablespoon honey
-1 teaspoon chili sauce
In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the chicken strips and cook until browned and cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside. In the same skillet or wok, add the onions and bell pepper, and continue to cook until softened. Add the garlic, ginger, sesame oil, chicken broth, orange juice, soy sauce, honey and chili sauce to the skillet or wok. Bring to a boil then add the cooked chicken strips back into the pan. Simmer for 1 minute then serve hot.
Here is a recipe for a keto-friendly orange chicken sauce:
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (use a gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos to make this recipe gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Swerve or other keto-friendly sweeteners
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, tomato paste, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, sweetener, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Pour the sauce over your cooked chicken and toss to coat.
- Serve the orange chicken with your choice of sides. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to see any other keto recipes.