Just finished 7 weeks...

And down 21.5 lbs! Still doing 6 -7 cups of spinach a day, moderate protein and high fat. Walking 3 miles a day with the dogs. I feel SO GOOD! So much more energy. Keep at it!

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

馃帀馃檶馃帀馃拑馃徎馃拑馃徎馃拑馃徎 had to do a happy dance for you 馃尫

Like 1
  • Does Spinash have carbs 

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

patrullman3f9e what's Spanish?

• Badmojomn
    • badmojomn
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Wow! That's excellent! I think I need to walk more. How much more fat do you desire to take off? Im in my last 15 and it's difficult!

Like 2
  • Yes, there are carbs in spinach... about 8-9 grams per 6-7 cups. Even eating this much, I鈥檝e had no issues staying at 20 grams carbs per day. I have another 87 lbs to lose. I am also doing intermittent fasting. I don鈥檛 eat past 6pm, sometimes 5pm, and I eat my next meal about 11:30 the next day. I have about 120g fat per day and walk 3 miles day. I watch a lot of dr. Eric Berg ... and I still do a lot of reading on the Keto way of eating.

Like 1
    • Joanna
    • Joanna
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

sherrijperry love reading about your passion 馃憦馃憦馃憦 I鈥檓 in Tenerife until Friday afternoon and am looking forward to getting back into my normal 1-6 eating window (mad I know as it鈥檚 freezing at home in North Yorkshire!) love the fat burning of Keto combined with IF & Dr Berg - love how it鈥檚 about education rather than sales 90% of the time. Both he & his wife are so generous with their time. Again well done you 馃憤馃徎

This time next year we鈥檒l be watching your videos 馃榾

• Cheryl77
    • Cheryl77
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

That is awesome! And that鈥檚 also a lot of spinach each day lol I usually manage a cup or two per day at best.  I鈥檇 love to start walking again once it鈥檚 warmer outside in the spring 馃挄

Like9 Follow
  • 9 Likes
  • 6 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 307Views
  • 6 Following